Skip to content
December 16, 2019
- Statistics for each discussion are now shown in the portal and the discussion info dialog.
- Selecting a claim for the clipboard from the duplicate claim list did not always work, this has been fixed.
- The share dialog did not always show the share on Twitter and Facebook buttons, this has been fixed.
December 2, 2019
- The scroll position in the discussion changes sidebar is now remembered when closing and opening it.
- Flagging claims that have been copied from another discussion, will now result in the user that copied the claim receiving the notification for a flagged claim, not the original creator.
- Location-specific changes, like the “Move Elsewhere” mark for review change, of multi-linked claims will now link to the correct locations.
November 20, 2019
- The role and respective permissions of users joining discussions via discussion invite links can now be specified.
- Private Kialo discussions can now be embedded too.
- HTML code snippet to embed a discussion can now easily be found via the share menu within discussions.
- Cloned discussions will no longer immediately be opened after cloning has been completed.
November 12, 2019
- A new function to enable displaying the whole chain of claims up to the thesis has been released.
- Loading pages with Kialo embeds sometimes scrolled the embedding page to the Kialo embed upon initial load, this has been fixed.
- Clones of discussions can now be renamed during the cloning process.
- Links to release notes have been added to the deployment toast notifications.
- Kialo will now reconnect quicker to backend servers, when network access is restored.
- Minor quirks when logging in using Safari and Firefox have been fixed.
October 7, 2019
- Users can now look up some basic stats on their user profiles.
(Click on the avatar and select ‘My Profile’)
- Kialo Internet Explorer 11 support has been removed.
- Mentioned users in comments weren’t bold anymore. This has been fixed.
- Screen reader compatibility has been improved.
- Button labels in the suggested comment admin interface, have been clarified.
- Changes to claims that happen after a user’s first visit, will now also be correctly shown on the claims themselves, not only in the discussion change list.
September 16, 2019
- The Top Contributors (suggestions, claims and comments written, edited, moved) of public discussions in the last seven days are now listed on the Explore page.
August 12, 2019
- The tag overview page has been deployed. It can be accessed by clicking “See More” next to the tags on the Kialo Explore page.
- The Explore page now has a card which displays statistics for all public Kialo debates.
- An issue causing a small number of debates to lag when opened in Firefox has been resolved.