September 2, 2019
- Some keyboard shortcuts were changed:
- When using a mouse or touchpad, ‘Enter’ means save/submit (e.g. submit comment) and ‘Ctrl/Cmd/Shift + Enter’ means new line (e.g. for paragraphs in comments).
- When touching a touchscreen, this is reversed and ‘Enter’ means new line, while ‘Ctrl/Cmd/Shift + Enter’ means save/submit.
- Having a touchscreen will not influence this, e.g. laptops with touchscreens. Only when using the touchscreen will this switch and using the mouse or touchpad will switch it back.
- Deleted ‘marked for review’ claims now appear in the ‘My marked claims’ sidebar when “Show deleted” is activated.